The DuraVent DVL 6" to 8" diameter Increaser is used to increase the flue from 6" to 8" and adds 6.25" to the stove pipe run.
DVL double wall air-insulated stove pipe reduces the minimum clearance to combustibles to just 6" to walls and 8" to the ceiling (compared to 18" with single wall stove pipe).
DVL has a .016" stainless steel inner wall and .018" galvanized outer wall that is painted black.
DuraVent DVL will connect directly to the AllFuel HST Stove Pipe Adapter for a seamless transition to AllFuel HST Class-A chimney pipe and components.
Note: DuraVent DVL double wall black stove pipe is intended for interior use only. This means that it is meant to connect your appliance to your Class-A chimney system. It should not be installed through combustible materials like walls or ceilings or be exposed to outside weather conditions.
- Inner Diameter is 6" male & 8" female
- Outer Diameter is 9"
- Listed to ULC S641
- Vertical run has 6" clearance to walls/combustibles
- Horizontal run has 8" clearance to ceilings
- .016" stainless steel inner wall with .018" galvanized outer wall
- Subtract 3/4" for installed length
- Outer wall painted black